Persistence Market Research (PMR) has come up with its latest report in the offing, entitled “Shoulder Replacement Market”, in which it gives a complete picture of the way market is progressing with its drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends in place, so that key players could have their piece of insightful cake therein.
Market Report Summary
- Market – Shoulder Replacement Market
- Market Value – US$ 2898.2 Mn in 2025
- Market CAGR Value – 7.8% in 2025
- Market Forecast Year – 2020 to 2030
For Full Information -> Click Here
Read Full Press Release Below
The shoulder replacement market is expected to witness robust growth and is anticipated to grow across important regional markets in the coming years. Persistence Market Research has captured the rhythm of the global shoulder replacement market and has represented it in an insights format in a new research publication titled “Shoulder Replacement Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Forecast (2017-2025).”
This research study focuses on the impact of drivers, challenges, restraints, trends and opportunities on the global shoulder replacement market during the period 2017 to 2025. A detailed segmentation is covered in the report, which helps in estimating the value and volume projections during the period 2017 to 2025.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/17611
- DePuy Synthes
- DJO Surgical
- Integra LifeSciences
- Smith & Nephew
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet
- Arthrex Inc
- Lima Corporate
- Wright Medical Group
- Exactech and Tornier, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
The main factors boosting the growth of the global shoulder replacement market are – the rising number of surgeries, the technological advancements, increasing disposable income, increasing focus on cost efficiency, transparency of data, increased strategic alliances to initiate knowledge sharing, and the rising life expectancy of the population.
However, the market is not devoid of hurdles. Delayed tendering and reimbursement streamlining, poor operational environment, higher cost concerns, and increasing import duties on healthcare products could pose a threat to the growth of the global shoulder replacement market in the coming years.
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/17611
Global Shoulder Replacement Market: Segmental Analysis
The global shoulder replacement market is segmented on the basis of implant type, end user and region. With respect to implant type, it is further segmented into anatomical shoulder prosthesis and reverse shoulder prosthesis.
By end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers and orthopedic clinics. By region, the global shoulder replacement market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
- The anatomical shoulder prosthesis segment is expected to dominate the global shoulder replacement market by implant type, and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.1% during the period of forecast; the segment will show dominance by reaching a market value of about US$ 2 Bn
- By region, North America is expected to dominate the global shoulder replacement market by registering high growth throughout the period of forecast as compared to other regions. Following North America, Asia Pacific also shows higher potential and is set to witness a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period
- The hospitals segment is expected to dominate the global shoulder replacement market by end user to reflect a market value of more than US$ 1.6 Bn by the end of 2025 and is poised to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period. Following this segment, the ambulatory surgical centers segment also shows higher growth rate and is poised to register a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/17611
Global Shoulder Replacement Market: Forecast
According to Persistence Market Research, the global shoulder replacement market is expected to record a revenue growth of US$ 2.9 Bn by the end of 2025 from about US$ 1.5 Mn in 2017, reflecting a CAGR of 7.8% during the period of assessment.
Explore Extensive Coverage of PMR`s Life Sciences & Transformational Health Landscape
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th FloorNew York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com